Monday, May 14, 2012

I hope I never forget those tiny wrinkled fingers, or the sweet smell of your clean baby heads, or the crooked little toothless smiles, or the incessant giggling that accompanied your childhood. I am so grateful that God gave me two little girls. Two sisters that will be forever attached. I love how incredibly different they each are, despite their identical upbringing. I love how they borrow each others clothes. I love how they borrow mine now. I loved listening to them play when they were young. I love listening to them talk in "their" language now. I couldn't have designed better girls for our family. Both of them fit so perfectly in our little clan. With a combination of each of our personalities and gifts and desires, creatively displayed in two unique, beautiful new creations. It is truly miraculous. I am totally in love and forever will be.
On this Mothers Day, I want to thank Josh for letting me be by their side for every day of this amazing 18 years. I wouldn't have wanted to miss a minute of it. Staying with them and being their mom was  the best career decision I've ever made. I know it's been hard at times and puts a lot of stress on you, But thank you for making it happen.









No comments: