Friday, May 11, 2012

(My reading material)
How exactly do normal people afford college? I mean, really. Are we the only screw ups who didn't save for this? Part of the ignorance of our youth I suppose. That's what you get when you have a child at the age of 20. Broke, ignorant parents. Well despite our lack of planning and no wisdom of age, she turned out really well, and is now going to college. She's too white, too middle class and too American to win scholarship money apparently. So now we're stuck with qualifying for massive loans. This system is screwed up.
But our child needs this, and so we will figure out a way to provide it, no matter what, we always do. This is our job as parents. 

I am so excited for date night with Josh tonight. We're gonna go to another dance class to learn Foxtrot and Swing. I am sooo excited, and the funny thing is, so is he! After all these years of him saying no, it turns out he actually likes it. After dancing, we're gonna go see The Avengers. 

1 week until graduation. 2 weeks till Thailand! My heart rate is elevated just typing this. It's all coming so fast..


No comments: