Thursday, October 04, 2012

If you guys are ever looking at jewelry, please stop by Cedar Park Jewelry in the railyard and tell the owner, George, I sent you. Look for the big guy in a hawaiian shirt. He is the sweetest guy, as is the whole staff, and so helpful. They specialize in custom work and designs. Josh has had 2 necklaces made there for me, designed by Josh himself, that I absolutely love. They also buy all your old jewelry that you no longer want, or they can change it into something else for you. Today I was in there looking at rings because we have a 20 year anniversary coming up :) and after George showed me a bunch he thought would appropriately fit my long skinny fingers and also represent 20 years well, I had found one I was pretty fond of but obviously wanted to show Josh. He SENT ME HOME WITH IT! He said bring it back tomorrow sometime, try it out! Who does that?? Anyways, he is one of my favorite locally owned businesses, and I just wanted to give him a shout out and recommendation.  Today I was serenaded by one of his older regular customers "Elo" a 85 to maybe 90 year old man. He told the whole store how beautiful I was and how he was admiring me. Then he sang me a few songs including "you are so beautiful". George laughed and said what other jewelry store gives you that kind of entertainment?? :)

No comments: