Sunday, October 07, 2012

Yesterday, Hannah and I drove to Houston to meet up with Jordan for the day. She had decided not to go on her clubs camping trip for a variety of reasons, and Hannah wanted to start looking for a dress for the spring formal. So we met at the Galleria and spent the day shopping there, and at some stores nearby. We found THE dress. It is one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen, and when she put it on, it was just perfect. It's a long pale pink dress that looks so good with her white skin and brown hair. And it was a great deal.  :)
We had such a good time hanging out all day. The girls fell right back into their way of talking in quotes and cracking each other up. I have missed that so much. More than anything, as a mom, seeing my kids love each other makes me happier than I can explain.
When I came home, Josh had spent the day tearing out the carpet on our stairs and had stained all the wood that will replace it. He hopefully will get to install it when he gets home from church. I am so excited and thankful for this man spending his weekend bettering our home. It has needed this for a long time.
                                         Here's the pre installation picture. I also need to take down the handrails and redo them to match.

No comments: