Friday, December 07, 2007

Day 1 in Swaziland

this is Josh again... likely until at least 12/14 I'll be updating the blog.

When I talked to Shileen today, it was like we were 19 all over again. I watched a documentary about Herbie Hancock today and also did a little bit of music writing, but the best music I heard all day was the sound of her voice.

Anyway...

She said tomorrow they have their biggest Christmas party at a location where they expect 4,000 kids. I just can't imagine a crowd of children that large. So please keep praying for the team, for those kids, and also for the mission of Children's Cup. Specifically, she says it's been raining like crazy and their Christmas party events are outdoors so they really need a break from the rain. They all worked out in the downpour all day today and were pretty much wiped out. Shileen gave me some teasers of some of her stories but I'll let her get back and tell them and just stick to status and prayer points.

-josh

No comments: