Friday, December 14, 2007

home?


I'm back. Thank you for all the prayers and support. It was an incredible, life altering trip. I wish I could have kept you updated but my phone did not work in Swaziland.
Our mission was a success and thousands of kids were blessed with wonderful days of just being a kid thanks to Childrens Cup. We met the most amazing people there in Africa. The full time missionaries living there are now friends that I will love forever; and the children will be fresh in my mind in everything that I do now here in the states. We come home with a different vision from which we will view the world, and now that we have seen, we are responsible to help. Africa is now our burden to carry. Pray for us as a team now as we decide the best course of action for each of us. I will post more later after I catch up on some laundry and bills and sleep.
Love to you all

No comments: