Monday, December 31, 2007

praise

We had an Africa team get together yesterday at Jen's house. It was good to see those who came. I have missed them.
Yesterday something amazing happened at church. I was talking to my friend Darla about whether I should go on the March Panama missions trip. I was expressing my concern about whether it was to soon to try to raise support again, especially since I will need to do so later in 08 for Africa again. This friend shocked and stunned me when she proceeded to write a check for the whole amount of the Panama trip and gave it to me saying "you need to go". I still can't believe it. I thanked her over and over again, but words can't express the gratitude for someone who believes in you and what you're doing so much. She believes I'm on the right path and has shown me that she believes. I am so grateful to have people like this in my life. It is such confirmation that this new season in my life is really where I'm supposed to be.
Thank you Jesus for the friends you have given me! I so don't even deserve them, or your grace. I am humbled continually.

1 comment:

Danielle and Elliott said...

That is amazing! Praise God! What a confirmation. Love you girl:)