Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday

Took the girls to the mall today. Found some way cute jeans for myself that were actually long enough, but the girls had to reassure me that they looked good and that I wasn't too old for them :)
Then I hit the Victorias Secret semi annual sale, and got some good stuff. Of course I was at the mall to buy the kids some clothes, but hey, I rarely go to the mall, cause I just don't like it. But anyway... Jordan actually found some clothes she liked(which is rare) and lucky me, they were all on sale.
I Still have this 5 day old headache :-(
Didn't do any reading today, but watched this DVD of the building of the Panama Canal with the girls. That really is amazing how the whole thing works.
Got through about one-fifth of the mail pile from the holidays... found some checks in some Christmas cards I didn't know about :-)
We're going to watch the LSU game tonight in honor of Pastor Joe.
Aren't Mondays exciting?? (j/k, I hate Mondays)

No comments: