Wednesday, January 09, 2008

wednesday

Today was not all that exciting, but tomorrow is gonna be busy. First I have to go to the orthodontist to get Jordans wires removed, then to the dentist to have her last baby tooth pulled, then back to the ortho for the wire to be put back onto her braces, then around lunch time I'm going up to church to help Danielle the rest of the day with the 318 school of ministry stuff. Then at 7, we have our first 318 class, then at 9pm, Marty's coming over to watch the Spurs game.

on a whole other topic..
I have this sign in my study that reads.."If you have no regrets, you need to get out more"
I used to think that I had alot of regrets, now I'm wondering if I really would change anything. Even the bad has brought me to where I am today. Then again, without the things I regret , maybe I'd be miles ahead of where I am..

No comments: