Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday - back to church

Just got home from day one in San Antonio. We left our daughter there with her team.
Now I'm REALLY tired. We got no sleep because there was a room full of teenage? boys next to us making all kinds of noise, even after having the front desk call them. Then we had to get up at 6am. I maybe got a few hours sleep, but not enough to get my contacts in, so I had to pull out the glasses today. The girls had a kind of rough start to their tournament, but did manage to win a match. Day 2 will put them against their club mates who they sometimes practice with; that should be fun, but we will miss it.
Some of those sports parents really scare me. They seriously need to get a life and quit living through their kids...
On a more positive note, I got to see some old friends, and also made some new ones.

No comments: