Thursday, September 18, 2008

again

God is so faithful to us. This last week I have only focused on my relationship with him and growing closer to him, and wouldn't you know it, he has begun to fix problems around me. He knows what we need and he knows he's the only one who can fix things. Putting my eyes on him is the only way. He blessed us big time yesterday. Above and beyond what I expected. I just smiled and thought, now he's just showing off.
(in a good way) :-)
Today I had a brief weak moment while on the road working and habitually reached for my phone to call a friend for help, but right then I heard a Christian song on the radio say "just call my name and I'll be there", so I put down the phone and realized yet again, that He is the only one who can ultimately help me. So I cried out to him instead and he heard me and showed up.
...It's a shame it's taken me 16 years to figure this stuff out...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you (and of course God, working through you) for that needed reminder of what should be an obvious concept: Go to God, the maker of the universe, when you need help. Asking anyone else is just asking for less.)