Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fired up and Growing up

Man something snapped in me today. I had just been talking to my friend Gregg and was typing a reply to him and as I was writing, it just clicked what was happening to me. I know I am called to do great things globally and Satan will stop at nothing to derail me. Including making me believe I am alone and away from God. Just because God is silent does not mean I am alone. If I can't stand up and fight for my own relationship with God, how can I stand and fight for anyone else's?
I read this today.. "The believer never has to reacquire God’s forgiveness due to personal sin because God’s Word declares that God’s wrath toward the believer’s sin was satisfied completely at the cross."
He may be quiet, but I don't believe He has left. I think He's just waiting to see what I do next. I have to prove I'm a grown up and can handle my own trials before he is going to let me loose to help others with theirs. I am excited about the visions and ideas He has given me lately that I hope are an indicator of what I get to do in the near future if I can withstand this test. It's really exciting stuff that can impact the world. The question is, am I strong enough? Only with His grace and power.

1 comment:

Josh Karnes said...

my love, you rock.