Thursday, September 11, 2008

thursday

So last night I maybe got an hours sleep, if that. It could have been the caffeine at dinner at 10pm. It could have been the leg cramps, or it could have been just the excitement of the possibility that this peace and joy might stick this time and I can move on towards my next opportunity. I have to get it right. This is it. I feel it's my last shot before I get passed over. I really want to go from glory to glory not valley to valley anymore. My time in this current wilderness has been served.
Work today was long and hard because I had to get fridays stuff done today as well since I will be at the Maxwell event tomorrow. Running on no sleep and caffeine pills might make one irritable, but not me today. I was happy as a lark. I know I haven't arrived at where I need to be, but I have determined myself to fight for it. After something snapped in me yesterday, I just resolved myself to not give in. No matter what comes my way. I don't want what was given to me to do , to be left undone when I die.

No comments: