Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cleaning my house and listening to Mix 94.7 (my favorite station). Isn't it amazing how some songs take you back to a particular moment in time instantly. Or makes you think of someone in particular every time. Recently heard: Hungry like the wolf, Hit me with your best shot, Tainted Love, Hotel California, Every Little Thing she does is Magic, John Cougar and Bryan Adams, then there's all the Garth Brooks songs that take me back to my senior year in high school and the prom. I'll Be, Chasing Cars, Wake Up Call(love all the maroon 5 songs),and MatchBox 20, Lenny kravitz, Daughtry, then recent ones like Bleeding Love, Smile, You're black and you're white (no comments), Her Diamonds, Jason Mraz-I'm Yours, I Gotta feeling(the peas), Love Remains The same (love love this one) and my new very favorite song - Gives You Hell by All American Rejects. Now playing - Another One Bites the Dust. Classic. I could listen to this stuff all day. And I could list songs I love all day ..
Bob 103.5 used to be my favorite and it's now in the number 2 spot for several reasons.
ADD strikes again... must go back to cleaning now..
Oh, and Jake didn't win king, but he looked awesome. The game was fun though, sat with Joe and Lori and a ton of other Celebrationers, and saw lots of people i knew. Good times.

No comments: