Thursday, September 17, 2009

So me being the rebellious woman that I am, quit taking my meds about a week ago. Tired of it, and the side effects. Tired of not knowing how I'm REALLY doing. I don't want to disguise my emotions and medicate to deal with them at a later date. So being off of them for over a week now I guess and I feel totally fine! Granted my new job has kept me pretty busy and I actually get to use my brain, which is nice, and maybe being totally busy helps me to not focus on "feelings" but instead on getting on with life and actually learning new skills that will come in handy for me in the future. And for once actually contributing to the household income, instead of just spending it.
And also, honestly, I kind of like playing dress up. I think I look pretty darn good in dress pants and heels! I kind of feel more grown up.
So N E WAYS... don't tell Rick I stopped the meds, I will have to tell him soon I suppose. Don't have an appointment scheduled at the moment cause my work schedule is sporadic and unpredictable for the next few weeks.
I'm sooo excited about an upcoming photo shoot gig. We are renting costumes for the models.. Going to get real creative for this project.. It's going to be a full size calendar for a CEO friend of mine to give out to clients.. more details to come..
gtg..

No comments: