Friday, September 11, 2009

Day is turning around. Car is fixed. Computer is fixed. Lunch with Rene at Silver and Stone was awesome. I love that girl a ton. She always reminds me of who I really am. She expects more from me and that spurs me on to greatness. I am not a weak woman. I am a strong smart bold woman of God that will not be stopped by my accuser. Just need to be reminded sometimes when I lose my focus.

Cool jewelry find this afternoon. Necklace with faux coins as charms. How perfect for me who loves foreign coins and works at a bank!
Excited about work on monday surprisingly. My new boss is like a 6 foot 4, buffer, version of Ben Affleck, and the women there seem really nice. And it always appears really busy when I drive by.

Ok back to whatever it was I was doing. ADD strikes again..


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: