Wednesday, September 02, 2009

u

You can't run. You can't hide from God. Everywhere you go, He is there. Your problem travels with you. Your unbelief will haunt you. You can't escape yourself. You can't escape the pain. You won't outrun the shame. A change of scenery doesn't change your heart. You still have to look yourself in the mirror every morning. You still have to stand before the throne one day and account for your actions. I am choosing to stand where I am, and face my fears. Face my issues, face my enemy, head on. I will not run, or hang my head in shame, or retreat. I will stand here as long as it takes. As hard as it is. As painful as it is. It will grow character. It will humble me. It will make me wiser. It will strengthen me.
Choose wisely the path..

1 comment:

Josh Karnes said...

wise words. you rock.