Wednesday, October 07, 2009

So I have to go straight to church from work on wednesdays so I don't change clothes. Two people told me I was dressed like a banker. :-) Guess I'm playing the part well. No one yelled at me today. Only whining and complaining. And I balanced again. Two points for me! Already setting my sights on my next career move, (after I do my time here of course).

Church prayed for the Romania missions team tonight. Made me cry. I should be going with them on Sunday, but no, I was a weak idiot and threw it all away for a guy who has probably forgotten my name by now. Candidate for a Darwin award, anyone?!
Working out with Nancy tomorrow before lunch at her gym. She's been wanting me to switch. We'll see how it goes, I'm not completely devoted to the Y, and hers is 24 hours.
Sleeping pill is.. starting.. to.. work.. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: