Thursday, October 01, 2009

dream

So I had some really strange vivid dreams last night. one had to do with rabbits. One was pretty long and intricate and I will try to shorten it up a bit for you. I was flying to somewhere that looked like Egypt and we were allowed to use our cell phones on the flight so everyone was excited and I promptly grabbed mine to finally return Amys phone call. (hi amy) then it was time to take some photos of the plane in the sunset so i magically floated down below the plain in midair and took some shots of the sun behind the plane. really pretty. then when we landed in this field where my daughter and several hundred friends greeted me. she said "Mom, i grilled some burgers, want one?" granted this is somewhere that looks like Egypt and they didn't look like burgers, so i took the chicken that was next to it. Then all this fuss was going on in the "town" square so i ran over and they were trying to break into my building. So i scared them all off then went inside an adjacent building where all of a sudden i was holding a broken 20x20 or so banner. Then a yacht captain came out of a marine store and said "well you must not have assembled it correctly, and I argued until the bad guys came in to the store and I snuck out into a tunnel to get to my building where they followed me and were trying to break in. All my fighters were trying to keep them back while I did all the locks and tricks to get in. Then they would slam the doors on their faces. They were an angry mob (like old times)(very dated dream), then i felt guilty for not letting them in and everyone said no they can't come in, but then once we were in we found a child had passed out from not being able to get out. I was mad. Then everyone went to another part of the building with him and I went to this room and opened a window to the square(kind of like a concession stand window) and everyone stopped outside and watched me. No one tried to attack they just froze and watched as I lifted this old rusted mr potato head or robot head thing up and put it on the counter and it began to speak random wisdom. everyone came and sat down in this theater style seating that appeared in front of me and watched transfixed by this head that was teaching them about life.
short version.
i have vivid weird dreams frequently.
must run a few errands before work, gtg

1 comment:

Josh Karnes said...

maybe you actually DID mix up the "Acid Reducer" and the "Acid" last night...