Friday, October 16, 2009

So my incredible children showed their greatness once again. Hannah landed the leading role in this years play! Its a musical so she gets to sing some solos! Jordan got the lead villain role that she wanted. Soooo proud of them!
And also my little Hannah, who fainted more times than I can count growing up, has had to deal with getting her blood drawn twice in the last few weeks for some medical problems she's been having and has been so incredibly brave and strong. Not only does she not faint anymore, but she is also just calm and peaceful. God has brought her so far! I am amazed at who she is becoming. Not just in this area either. She has amazing gifts and talents and she has only just begun to reveal them. Jordan is about to turn 16 and we are planning a video scavenger hunt for her and her friends for her party. Can't believe how grown up she is. She is so beautiful and perfect. I am soo blessed with these girls. Don't know how they turned out so well. It wasn't my doing, that's for sure..
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: