Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Had a great day off today. Got some stuff done, and bought a shotgun, and had my nails done and a pedicure. Gotta love a Texas girl who's as comfortable with a gun as she is in a salon. We can do it all and still be beautiful!
Wore my hair in au naturale, medusa style tonight and got several compliments on my blonde curls. That was nice. It's finally getting long enough again that it doesn't look like a daffodil when I let it go free.
If I hear the black/white, hot/cold song on the radio one more time I may have to use the new shotgun to blow up my car stereo. Do we really need to keep playing that EVERY hour? That is sooo january 09. Let's let it go, please. While I'm on the ranting rave, how about cutting back on the perfume people? I don't need to smell you coming from around the corner. Or seriously the drivers who stop traffic so they don't miss their turn. Seriously? Go around the block and quit causing accidents you selfish idiots. And you anti American stupid heads? Get out of dodge. America rocks. And we will fly our flag proudly wherever and whenever we want. And if any of my readers are (or were) in the military, THANK YOU for protecting me! And thank you to all those gentlemen out there who still hold open doors for us ladies. And walk on the street side of the sidewalk to protect us, and hold their hand to the small of our backs while walking up stairs, and pay for our food and anything and everything we want to buy. :-) Old fashioned guys rock. I like being treated like a princess, even by strangers I come across. It is refreshing and makes me smile.
Wow, tangent. Where was I going..
Who knows.... Haha..get it?
Yeah. Time for bed. This guy beside me is already snoring..
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T