Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So yesterday one of my best friends was in a terrible car wreck while I was at work. They rushed her to the hospital and while doing a scan to check for internal injuries they found a tumor in her neck, on her thyroid. They don't know yet whether it's cancer, but she needs it removed, now. And my mother in law is having a brain tumor removed thursday morning at Brackenridge.
rough week..
I can't seem to stay healthy with this job of mine. Constant handling of other peoples dirty money has worn my immune system down. I am weak and my bones hurt.

My sweet baby hannah turns 13 on friday. Unreal.

I have to miss church tonight for a stupid staff meeting at work. They give me the day off, but want me to be there for a nighttime meeting? stupid, stupid

however, i do have the day off, so I'm going to go enjoy it..

No comments: