Monday, November 30, 2009

There is something quite surreal about opening up your first childs baby book and seeing her little bracelet and knit hat and birth certificate, and then on the same page reaching for her social security card to GO TAKE HER DRIVING TEST!
Where does the time go..
If you see mini me on the road, stay far away :-)
Just kidding, kind of. She just has her permit. She's 16 already but in no hurry to drive. Obviously.
I got my license on my 16th birthday. I wasted no time. In that regard, she is very not me.

Hannah sent me an audio recording today of her singing and playing Let It Be, on piano today while Jordan and I were at the DPS. That girl has got talent!
I should post it, but then she would kill me.
Had a bad asthma attack at work because of a smoker who sent in a wad of bills apparently super infused with her cancerous habit. I opened the bag and my throat immediately became swollen and the coughing fit began. I could barely breathe, it was horrible.
I had such a horrible coughing fit that I re-injured my still hurt back, so I must go heat it now.
I feel old.

No comments: