Sunday, October 03, 2010

I am so not ready for tomorrow. I haven't even had a chance to unpack. I had to run video this morning and shoot photos at the 10th anniversary carnival this evening. In between I decided on a brief nap. I was just too tired to function. I really needed a recovery day. But I'm just not going to get it. Maybe I can unpack and do laundry tomorrow night. And bills? Grocery shopping? Spending time with my family? When does all that fit in? My house is a disaster. I am not ready for this. My time will be micro managed via GPS checkins, so I won't really have any down time during the day, except for the required 1 hour lunch.
I am very nervous about my first shoots tomorrow. Not sure why. The excitement about the job is definitely gone, and reality has set in. This will be a long, hard, challenging, physically exhausting assignment. But I believe this was God sent, and he won't give us anything we can't handle, so I will be ok.
I'm just scared.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: