Monday, October 18, 2010

Wow, that bad huh? That's ok, I like them and they make me happy. I've been working for 3 whole weeks and one day. Isn't there an official holiday coming anytime soon? I guess not until Thanksgiving, huh? Boo. How do you working women do this every day? I do admit though, the extra income is much needed and almost worth it. But my kids and house need me.
Josh said I could quit. That was so sweet. But I won't. It was nice to hear though. What a different person I am today, compared to a year ago. I worked a full time job, came home, made dinner, made chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, did dishes, and hung out with my family. Doesn't even sound like me. Jordan says I've changed alot. She described how I used to be. It was sad. I told her I was just depressed. Funny thing is, I still am, it's just evolved and taken a different form. This one's much more productive.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The flowers are beautiful. I just don't know how much flowers cost.

I like the ones without the scary stuff coming out the top, but I know other people who love that stuff. Say it makes the arrangement dramatic.

Mom