Monday, October 25, 2010

Ok, I already miss my blonde. I think I'm gonna cycle back around to it next spring. It's the closest to my real color as I've ever had, except for.. My.. Real.. Color. Yeah. Soo even my eyebrows are like dark blonde. And they kinda look weird with this dark red hair. Maybe I'm just being sentimental..
I AM a girl..
In other girl news, I bought some skinny khakis today at Nordstrom rack. I really like that store. I have grown tired of wearing dress pants everyday and my only other choice is khakis (yuck), so today I found some skinny jean style khakis (who knew those existed??) on clearance for $16!

On Thursday, my first born child will be 17. I just can't believe it. That sounds so old. I remember holding her in the hospital and looking down into those big blue eyes. And now she's almost a grown up. Seems unreal that so much time could have passed. I am so grateful to have been able to stay home with them all that time. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I just wish it could have lasted a couple more years. I miss my girls so much.
Hannah is officially taking piano lessons, even though she's already so good. She's gonna sit in during practice with the youth band tomorrow night, and she's very excited. She has been singing almost every week now, in youth, and every few weeks in adult services. And she'd like to also eventually get in the piano rotation. I am so proud and amazed by her.
I have to get to sleep, full day of shoots tomorrow..
GN
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: