Thursday, October 07, 2010

So I walked into this one store today and this college guy working there saw my google logo polo shirt (required) and when I introduced myself, he looked at me like I was the president. He thought I was the coolest thing ever. After I asked for his boss and told him why I was there, he immediately called the owner on the phone and exclaimed "google is here!!!" I was cracking up. Love the enthusiasm I sometimes get. If only they were all so happy to see me. My job might actually be more enjoyable.
Every muscle in my body hurts.
And the broken bone on top of my foot. And I either seriously bruised or hurt my finger joint today. And my allergies exploded today. Headache won't quit.
But guess what?!? Tomorrow's Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: