Friday, June 17, 2011

randomness

Tonight we went to Becky's bday party (friend from Thailand) and I realized I really might be becoming an introvert.



Things tend to go wrong when Josh is gone. It's like our protection is gone. Our covering. Since he left - I got laid off, Jordans car is acting up, Hannah fainted last night, and we're both feeling sick today.
Jesus come, dwell in this home.

Since giving back my android work phone yesterday, I have missed it. I think I'm making the switch when Josh gets back. My iphone is just too dog slow these days, and I know it will be an ongoing problem with apple. Each phone they release is obsolete in a year.

I MISS MY HUSBAND!!!!

Skype rocks. It is so nice chatting with him every day and seeing his face. He's leaving France right now and headed to Israel.  Just one more week. I can do this.

No comments: