Saturday, June 25, 2011



We made Josh some Fathers day photos while he was gone. We decided he needed a pic for his new office at work. So we gave him a few choices. It was so good to see him when he walked down those stairs at the airport last night. Even though we got to bed around 2 am, he was up at 7 something and has done all the yard work, checked and refilled the air pressure on all three cars tires, and is now driving Jordans around to try and diagnose the noise J says it's making. He said it's nice to not be in a conference room.
It is so nice for me, to not be the one in charge anymore. Such a huge weight lifted. I feel safe again.

1 comment:

~kristi said...

ya'll look great! Your girls are almost as tall as you. (I know my girls will be taller than me some day, but you that says something!)