Wednesday, February 01, 2012

I had my follow up dr visit today. I am angry and upset. Not only am I not healed, but I have to start a new 10 day antibiotic treatment. Trying yet a different drug. The hell I went through a week ago wasn't enough. The $400 I spent on dr visits and drugs wasn't enough. Today was another $250 thanks to my wonderful  government. So now EVERYONE can afford healthcare, except those of us in the middle class who can now no longer afford the health plan we used to be able to afford 3 years ago. But instead we are forced to go to the high deductible plan where we have to pay for everything in this ridiculously high priced world of medicine.  Now WE are going broke. And because my stupid body has turned on me and won't heal, I am even more broke this week! Not just in the wallet, but in spirit. Lovely.   
I cried all the way home.

No comments: