Monday, February 20, 2012

Random

*I was feeling soo much better today that I decided to get out on my bike and enjoy this wondrous "winter" weather. I rode to the mailbox, then remembered it was Presidents Day, so no mail, but good excuse to troll around anyway. I love my bike. Have I mentioned that??
*Today I made a monthly core menu of dinners with new recipes to try once a week or so. I collected all the recipes off Pinterest and magazines and put them in my cookbook, ready to go, along with our family favorites. I plan to print a new copy every month and mark them off as we eat them(they aren't dated, cause I never know what I'll be in the mood to cook on any given day), and cross off new ones that the kids don't like and replace them with new ones each month. I'm very proud of this accomplishment today.
*Tomorrow I have been invited to help out our amazing media team in a video shoot for the next sermon series roll in. We always have amazing videos, and I always have so much fun taking part in these shoots. Very excited..
*I'm also hoping to get home in time to do Jordan's senior pics for her graduation announcements (that I need to order). We need the perfect few minutes of sunset to get them done.
*I will leave you today with one of my favorite quotes: "When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen." - Winnie the Pooh

No comments: