Thursday, February 02, 2012

Ok, so I know I'm no saint and everyone has their flaws, especially me. But since I'm in a cranky, stressed out mood this week, I'm gonna rant, cause I can. These are my personal pet peeves that seem to occur almost daily around me.

*People who are perpetually late. It is inconsiderate and disrespectful of other peoples time.
*People who say they will do something, and then don't. They may have some generally lame excuse, but really, they just didn't do it. I would so much rather you just be honest and say "Hey, I'm not really going to do that, even though you asked me to, or I volunteered, so you might as well do it yourself" rather than me having to continually wonder. At least it's honest.
*People who perpetually procrastinate. Not naming names, but come on, you CAN see a little bit into the future when things tend to happen at the same time every week and month, no?
*People who drive below 50 MPH on 1431! Come on people it's 65!!! Why do you do this EVERY day?? WHY?? I don't understand.
*People who meander and take up an entire aisle. Whether it be with your grocery cart inside, or in the parking lot outside. Move OVER! Pick a side!
This is just from today.  I could go on and on, but my blood pressure is starting to elevate. I need to go do something else.


*** a few minutes later, ok, great, now I have guilt.  The last 2 posts have been me spewing my venom. Not encouraging is it? I apologize. I promise to get my act together and the next one will be uplifting. Everyone has their days, right?

No comments: