Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ok this is going to be meaningless to probably all of you, but it's my blog and I want this for posterity's sake. I print this blog into a book every year and 20 years from now I may think it's entertaining.

Shileen's Top 3


Shows of all time:

Lost
24
House
Seinfeld
(yes that's 4, I couldn't decide)(note that they are all no longer airing) :(

Snacks:

chocolate
movie theatre popcorn
muddy buddies
pineapple/mango smoothies


Favorite songs of all time:

mainstream:
A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover
Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
Damien Rice - Blowers Daughter
(runner ups-Howie Day-Collide, 3Doors Down-Here without you, Gavin Rossdale-Love Remains the same,Train-Drops of Jupiter, Faith Hill-How do I Live Without You)

Christian:
David Crowder - How He Loves
David Crowder - Stars
Lifehouse - Everything
Third Day - Lovesong

 Favorite bands of all time (every song they write is my favorite):


Train
Maroon5
Matchbox20

Colors:

Green
red
orange

Flowers:

Plumeria
Orchid
Hibiscus

*****************************************************************************
Books and movies are just too hard to narrow down, there are just so many. Likewise there are sooo many songs I could have picked that are time tested and loved, but those 3 have survived years on top of my ipod list and I never grow tired of them. I plan to add to this list as I think of interesting categories, but again, I don't expect anyone else to be interested in this :)

No comments: