Saturday, December 01, 2012

Ah, this place. It scares me, it challenges me, it inspires me, it hurts me. Like physically. It's kind of like torture. My muscles and tendons have yet to stretch to the locations and/or lengths they should be to be effective here (though they are getting better). But not only have I not given up, I'm considering signing up for level 2 in January. My 40th birthday(dec 13) is our last class for level 1. The other night across the hall from our class was the advanced class, and they looked so beautiful. Their movements were smooth and graceful and their spins and turns across the floor reminded me of why I wanted to be there. That will be me in a few years.
In the weight department, I am now down 6 pounds! Only 10 to go! I'm not gonna hit my goal by my 40th bday, but that was a pretty lofty goal. I'm happy with my progress.



No comments: