Monday, September 27, 2010

Today was long. This job isn't gonna be as easy as I thought. It's also going to be alot more structured.
We have to pass 6 photo shoots over the course of the week to keep our job. The shoots have to pass their quality control department. He said no one has ever been through here and not failed at least one of the shoots.
The highlight of my day was riding the Google bikes around the parking lot. :)
Oh, and I got a Google car too.(for 3 of us to share) But we have to stay within 10 miles of our hotel. After we got out at 6 we headed straight for In-N-Out burgers. It was good, but certainly didn't live up to all the hype.
Oh, another highlight at one of the lunch cafeterias was this thing called Liquid universe or something. It was google Earth on steroids. It was a semicircle of flat screens so you're 'in' the program and you can fly anywhere you want with this little joystick. Then you can get down to street level or whatever and it's like you're there. VERY cool. I wanted one. But after about 5 minutes in it I started getting nauseous. As did the others.
I have to go study and write a sales pitch now. Goodnight.

No comments: