Friday, September 03, 2010

Well this was a little more excitement than our normal friday night. We spent the whole evening at the ER because Hannah had a seizure. She has been thoroughly checked out. CT scan, EKG, and blood tests. She's fine. That was a horrible experience. She was freaked out about some blood she saw on tv and went to lay down on her bed and a few minutes later she screamed for me. I ran in there and she kinda went nuts. Her body started convulsing, her eyes went all crazy and she started snoring with her eyes open. She was outta here. I screamed for Josh to call 911, I rolled her onto her side and tried to wake her up. When she came to, she was unaware of where she was or what day it was. But she's been fine since. The seizure was probably just an extension of the fainting. Dunno, but I don't think she should be alone for a while.
I am emotionally and physically exhausted.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: