Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I think I'm finally adjusting to this working full time business. I quit throwing tantrums and just dug in and tried to find the good in it. Plus it has gotten easier, either that or I'm just getting better. I've gotten used to less sleep, less time, and more stress. And I kinda actually almost like my job this week. I've met some amazing people. Today I met a guy from New Zealand with the most beautiful accent. He told me stories of being shot at in Mozambique. Another man, this one Pakistani, offered to be my boyfriend and travel with me, and I met a wonderful restaurant owner who now feels like a family friend; we've already had two meals together! (the 2nd one was with Josh, don't worry) Plus, I get to be out enjoying the beautiful weather, as opposed to inside in some office. I don't have a boss crawling down my neck.. (I don't even think I have a boss, now that I think about it, at least not one I've ever met..) And, the best part? - every day is different.
Maybe God actually does know what I need, even when I don't. Yeah, He's amazing like that.

No comments: