Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crazy couple of days.  Spent Wednesday at the hospital. Didn't reveal anything I didn't already know, except that my cholesterol levels are excellent and I have normal blood pressure! Good to know I suppose. But the tests did produce a whole list of extra tests I now need. Pulmonologists, cardiologists, gastrointerologists(sp?), etc.. blah blah blah.         C'est la vie
I have a job interview next Friday. I've shot photos of people, jets, homes, businesses, and now possibly, maybe, cars.  We will see.
Today I had to spend a bit of time at the bank. Apparently someone made a duplicate of my debit card and went shopping in New Hampshire. Luckily, Capital One bank is smart and they figured out that I couldn't be buying groceries in Texas and shopping in New England at the same time, so they shut down my card right away and the jerks only managed to spend $400, and that is already being refused. And I already have another card. I love my bank.
Tonight the girls and Josh are at the Toros game with a bunch of friends courtesy of Rene and her suite. I am home eating chocolate and watching movies.
Content.

I wish I had a sister to sit here with me. Like one my age, but not a twin. We certainly don't need another me wandering around..

No comments: