Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh yeah, I have a blog.. Oops. I've been totally diving into work. I'm not an official licensed agent yet, but if I bring in customers to the business I do get commission, sooooo if you are traveling anytime soon, we can save you time, money and hassle. Shileen@3dcruiseandtravel.com. Ok, commercial over. But seriously if I can bring in enough business, I can become an agent and go full time and I wouldn't have to get another job.  :)
This donor process moves sooo slow. My next appointment isn't until next Wednesday. But it's gonna be a doozie. LOTS of tests and meeting with the doctor. Josh is taking the day off to go with me. I didn't do so well last time when I was solo.

You know how on the movie Back to the Future, he has this picture, and every time he looks at it people start disappearing? Like slowly fading away as if they were never there? Yeah that's how I feel. Kinda dissolving into a sea of oblivion.
"Restore unto me, the joy of my salvation.."

No comments: