Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I started up the travel job again. Been busy making info sheets for a trip to Ghana, Central Texas day trips for seniors, booking shore excursions for a group cruise, comparison shopping for buses and airfare, and in a couple of weeks I have to go tour a new ship that's in port in Galveston. Not bad for the first few days. Still looking for additional part time work though until this turns into more work. If you want to relieve yourself of the burden of searching the net looking for the best deals, let us do it for you. We can get you the best rates, with no hassle, seriously. Shileen@3Dcruiseandtravel.

I have to say, I am tired of the cold. Looking at all these travel brochures with tropical beaches on them is not helping. But at least I'm not outside working. I can't imagine doing that Google job this week. That would be entirely too miserable.

No comments: