Monday, February 07, 2011

Pray for Josh Wednsesday. He has a casual lunchtime interview with a guy about a possible new job. They have been trying to recruit him for 2 years. It's always been too much travel though, until now. They've found another job for him. If he were to get it, it would seriously change things for us financially, in a good way. I can't express how excited I'm trying not to get about this. I'm hopeful and praying for favor.
Today at work we booked lots of vacation for the summer. Anyone want to go to Aruba?? Mexico? Booked Australia too.. all sounds good to me. Interested in going somewhere?? Now's the time to book - Shileen@3DCruiseandTravel.com
On Sunday while running camera 1,  I looked down and saw my body guard and I laughed, cause you know the throngs of people trying to get my autograph are getting a little overwhelming. I am a famous camera woman and all, but good grief people. I have to work. Yeah, so at least that's what was playing out in my head. My camera was roped off and there was a big guy with an earpiece standing directly below me looking in the opposite direction. So I could be accurate, and they just didn't bother me with it. :)

I need some good sleep medicine. I've tried everything they sell over the counter, but none of it works to help get me to sleep. It sort of helps me stay asleep during the night. But I lay there at night with my thoughts racing a million miles an hour while my husband is snoring within 5 minutes of hitting the pillow. I lay there and think of everything imaginable. I dream up imaginary scenarios, have non existent conversations,  and set up my alternate reality for the night. Then I have wild vivid dreams. My thought life has become more active than my real one. It's sad. I'm sad. I'm not ok.    I need drugs. Anyone have suggestions, non prescription?

No comments: