Monday, February 14, 2011

This week is gonna be crazy busy. Worked all day today, gonna work more tomorrow. Then a photo shoot tomorrow afternoon. On Wednesday I'm going on a business road trip to Dallas with René. Coming home late that night so I can go on another road trip Thursday and Friday to Galveston with Jordan for her first college visit. They (A&M Galveston) have a 2 day program that should be a pretty comprehensive tour and info session. Then on the way home Friday night we will be stopping in Houston for some prom dress shopping. But then we must get back cause Michael's coming home to see us this weekend. Says he needs to see his extended family cause he's had a rough week. :)

Hopefully this week I'll hear back from Google as well. They ran a DMV report on me today.
Must sleep now. Goodnight all

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: