Friday, August 19, 2011

Good times in Jordans world again. They went to the circus tonight, and Michael asked her on the way home if she would come to Waco next weekend for his 21st birthday party. :)  I'm guessing he wants her to meet his college roommates and friends. She is a wee bit giddy to say the least. I think a part of her thought maybe this was just summertime fun for him, but once school started, he'd be gone. But he's not. He also promised to come down for her 18th birthday in October and take her anywhere she wants for dinner. Though he said it has to be a nice, 5 star restaurant :)  She's like me and doesn't care about how fancy a restaurant is, but he just wants to impress her. It's so stinkin cute..

I can't wait for MY man to get home tomorrow night.. Hey wait, that's Tonight!
I've got to go to bed..

No comments: