Monday, August 29, 2011

Ok, this is more for us to remember, than it is for public consumption, but these are some copied and pasted threads from facebook last night..
  • Chris Munoz What happened to "no crossing the Jordan"!?!? :D

    Nice, you two. I knew it since last year; before you two ever did :)

    Shileen Elizabeth Hollis Karnes I did too Chris :)
    Chris Munoz
    Yeah.. you're how I knew, Shileen. Haha! Consider yourself blessed, Michael; to have your gf's mom see something special in you and trust you enough for her daughter, before anyone else ever thought of it.

    Also young Michael, consider yourself unlucky to have your gf's dad be Josh Karnes; owner of a ____load of guns and ammo! Bahahaha!


    Michael Heath Although, I could also revise that and say that I am lucky in that my gfs dad happens to be one of my closest friends who helped shape me into the person I am today. And because of that and my love for the Lord I will never abuse this new relationship with any sin and will cherish it as a gift from God himself. :)
    Chris Munoz
    I know you won't. And I know how big of an influence to you Josh is. You lucked out to date a wonderful girl who comes from a wonderful family. And I know they lucked out too, in having you as Jordan's boyfriend. I'm sincerely happy for you two. :)))

No comments: