Monday, August 22, 2011

Kids have all started school.  Jordan is at ACC taking her dual credit classes, Hannah is upstairs prepping for her Chemistry class. It's so quiet here :(   I'm not going to complain, cause this time next year will be so much worse.
Hey, I got a new phone. I finally switched to android and got an HTC Inspire. Love it. I was about to throw my iphone into my pond, it had gotten sooo slow.
I think today I'm going to cook. And bake. Alot.  Not sure where that came from..
It looks like I'll be working tuesdays and thursdays this fall, and I'm considering becoming an actual agent, not just her assistant. What do you think? Would you guys give me your business? Most of the time an agent can save you money. If we can't beat the price, then we will match any price you find and you would have peace of mind knowing someone else is watching your reservation for price changes or itinerary changes and/or save you the hassle of researching and booking. And I would make a commission directly from the hotel or cruise ship or whatever. It doesn't cost you anything extra for our services. Interested? email me, shileen at 3dcruiseandtravel dot com. :)

No comments: