Monday, September 12, 2011

Josh has just left for Paris and Germany. I don't like this one bit. I strongly dislike being a temporary single parent. And I don't like killing bugs and fixing things. And I can't help with Calculus. I am dependent on him completely. Sad, but true. Oh, and I also miss him a ton.
Michael will be in and out alot as he is playing guitar for Josh this weekend. (Which also means midweek rehearsals, etc.) Besides that fact, he can't seem to keep himself away from Jordan for very long these days, despite living in Waco.  :)  It's so cute.
Papa's 60th birthday celebration was Saturday night and since Michael was here we made him come along and meet that half of the family. I'm pretty sure they liked him. He had a great time as well.

My black cat is a terrorist, just so you know. He's giving me the eye.

No comments: