Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sorry, I was sick Sunday and Monday, and I worked Tuesday. Guess this is going to be longer than 20 days. Today and tomorrow - your closet. It's gonna be a doozie. But I have decided that after all of this I need to have a garage sale. I have too much stuff. So about a week and a half from now (provided I'm ready) I'm gonna have a huge garage sale to help fund Jordan's graduation trip to Thailand in May. There will be massive amounts of clothes, evening gowns, prom dresses, shoes, bags, furniture, decor, books, homeschool books(for older ages), etc.. You name it, I have too much of it. Now I have the motivation I need to get this done. So - headed back to the black hole, aka, my closet. Pray for me.

1 comment:

~kristi said...

send info on garage sale. I did the craft closet this morning. Not sure I will get mine and Ben's closet today. The girls closet was done about a month ago.
Oh and pantry and laundry are one in the same since I forgot to check in with you. Thanks for the inspiration