Thursday, June 24, 2010

Isner won. Nice.
Last night on the hill was amazing. Felt like a change in season. Timing is great, with my year being up. God is good.
No word on the job front yet. Submitted more resumes today.
Now shopping with my eldest child before I lose them both for 2.5 days. Well, she's actually just walking beside me with her phone. She has been texting the same boy for 2 days straight. He's just a friend. A boy who apparently really likes texting?
My youngest is already at church, has been all day, well, all week for that matter. She's having a blast at internship. She has been chosen to be one of the singers for this festival they're attending. I'm so proud of her.
Date night tonight with Josh. Our last night before he leaves tomorrow :-(

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: