Wednesday, June 02, 2010

This is a weird night.
Church- Said goodbye to Brooke for 2 months. She's staying in
Indiana for the summer.
Saw Zac Mclendon (david's 16 year old son) who is here visiting for
2 weeks. That was.. hard to describe. Had to do a double take cause
he had grown so much. Gave him a hug and talked for a minute. Says he
really does not like Georgia..
Someone that volunteers in missions asked me tonight if I just quit
or got tired of it.. I said no, and asked if she really didn't know.
She didn't and since I had gone there I went ahead and told her about
the affair. She took it well. And was gracious in telling me I have
been handling myself quite well considering.
It was fairy tale night in youth so there were tons of kids dressed up
in costumes everywhere. They rented out a theatre to watch Shrek 4. So
we just dropped the kids off to go see that and we are now at Chuys
trying to kill 2 hours. It's raining cats and dogs and we just want to
go to bed.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: