Monday, June 21, 2010

waiting for my iphone software update to download...
So tonight I overheard Josh telling our friend the story of last year. Every time I hear it now it seems more and more surreal, like the further away it gets, the less real it seems. I didn't think I would survive this long, nor our marriage. I really lost all sanity last summer. I was on the brink of a major mental breakdown. I don't even remember alot of it, just a blur of counseling, suicidal thoughts, drugs, and being alone. I don't ever want to be there again. It was the worst few months of my entire life. My families' too. It is a true miracle of God that I am living and breathing today and I'm not on drugs, not alone, and am able to start over. My 'one year' is almost up, so I am about to be allowed back into serving at Celebration again. Not sure what I will do since missions isn't an option at the moment. Maybe go back to guest services or media, but I don't know, maybe something completely different..
I can't remember what else I was gonna say earlier, but if it comes to me later, I'll be sure and tell you.
This phone update is going to take hours, it looks like, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight

No comments: